TOUR: A PIECE OF EUROPE
DAYS: 7 DAYS
ID CODE: 26514
-> VIENNA 2 -> BUDAPEST 1 -> PRAGUE 2 -> FRANKFURT 1
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: Danube River in Budapest, Vltava River in Prague.
- City tour in Vienna, Budapest, Prague.
- Evening Transfer: City Hall Square in Vienna, Vaci Utca in Budapest, Old Town Square in Prague.
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle.
01 FRI. Vienna.-
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.
- Reception. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
- IMPORTANT - IF YOU REQUESTED ADDITIONAL NIGHTS on arrival at the hotel you will have your booking made but the guide of your trip will normally not arrive until the start of the included activities. YOUR TIME BEFORE THIS MOMENT IS THEREFORE FREE. At your hotel, they can help you with all the information you need.
- NB: The schedules you will find in this itinerary are approximate. The guide, depending on the situation and in order to improve the development of the circuit, may adjust the schedules.
02 SAT. Vienna
- Highlights: City tour of Vienna. Vienna Gardens of the immense Schönbrunn Palace. Evening transfer.
- 09.00 hrs.- Vienna- start with a scenic sightseeing tour of Vienna to know the most important places of interest including the Opera, the Museum of Fine Arts and Natural History, the Parliament, the Royal Theatre, the City Hall, and the University. Passing by the Church of San Carlos, we arrive at the Belvedere Palace where we will walk through the gardens from where we are offered a fabulous view of the city. (If the English-speaking group has fewer than fifteen people, the tour can be conducted in both English and Spanish).
- Directly afterward, we head to the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens.
- 19.00 hrs- In the evening we include a transfer to the neighborhood of Grinzing, an old wine-growing village annexed to the city and known for its traditional taverns. Free time to dine in one of its typical restaurants.
- 21.30 - Return to hotel.-
03 SUN. Vienna - Budapest
- Total distance: 245km
- Scenery: We travel through the beautiful Pannonian Basin to the Hungarian capital.
- Note: We remind you that the currency of Hungary is the Forint. It is advisable to pay in local currency during your stay. If the number of passengers is very small, the journey can be made by train.
- 08:30 h. Vienna – Departure following the course of the Danube to Hungary. We have a little under a 3-hours- a trip to Budapest.
- 11:30 h. Budapest – Arrival. Relax and discover the city on a boat tour along the Danube River; the views of the city and parliament are impressive.
- Time for lunch after the tour.
- 14.30 hrs- Guided tour of the “Queen of the Danube” lasting three hours. Visit the two areas of the city that are separated by the Danube: with the historic "Buda" on one side and the cosmopolitan "Pest" on the opposite bank. We will know the elegant Pest Quarter, the city’s administrative, commercial, and leisure district and Heroes’ Square, the Parliament, the Opera House, and the elegant boulevards; and the historical Hill of Buda with St. Matthew’s Cathedral, the Fisherman’s Bastion and Habsburg Palace. Leisure time after the tour.
- At sunset, there will be time at the end of the day in the lively area of VACI UTCA, where there are lots of little restaurants with food from different countries (Indian, Chinese, Hungarian, Italian). Return to hotel.
04 MON. Budapest - Bratislava - Prague
- Total distance: 530 km
- 08.00 hrs- Departure from Budapest.
- 10.30 hrs- Bratislava. We will get to the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube with an attractive historic center.
- Time to see the city and have lunch.
- 13.30 hrs.- We will leave Bratislava to continue on our way to the Czech Republic.
- 18.30 hrs- Prague, Arrival in the evening and transfer to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian, and Italian. Return to hotel.
05 TUE. Prague
- Today’s highlights: city tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river Vltava. Evening transfer.
- Note: We recommend you wear comfortable shoes during the walking tour.
- 07.45 h. Comprehensive tour. Lasting three hours and a half The tour starts off from the “Castel Quarter” (admission included), the political, religious, and monumental center of the capital, and the cathedral, the palaces, and viewpoints over the “city of the 100 towers” and explains the history of the country. We then continue our walk through the “Small City” or “Malastrana Quarter”, the city’s Baroque jewel, to the famous “Charles Bridge”.
- The city tour is followed by a monumental cruise on the river Vltava.
- Free afternoon to continue exploring the city.
- In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city center and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world.
- Return to hotel.
06 WED. Prague - Pilsen- Rothemburg - Frankfurt
- Total Distance: 555 Km.
- Scenery: Forests and hills of the Czech Republic. Pleasant landscapes of Germany.
- 07.30 hrs.- Prague -departure.
- 09.00 hrs. Pilsen- Arrival-. We will have some time to visit this city located in the region of Western Bohemia which is renowned for its beers. Time for a walk through its historic center where we find the Great Square, the cathedral, the Plague Column, and a Renaissance-era town hall or to sit at one of its many breweries.
- 10.00 hrs- Pilsen. Departure. We will travel to Germany to explore a section of the "Romantic Road".
- 13.30 hrs- Rothenburg- Arrival in this fairytale-like city, considered one of the most beautiful towns in the country -
- Time to have a stroll through its medieval old town and to have lunch.
- 15.30 hrs- Rothenburg, departure.
- 18.00 hrs - Frankfurt -Arrival-. This is considered the financial capital of not only Germany but, also, the EU. Free time in the historic city center where there is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from (from Indian cuisine to Oriental, Italian, international, and so on).
- Transfer to the hotel.
07 THU. Frankfurt
- After breakfast, end of our services.
- Note: Remember that check-out time is usually at 10.00 hrs. In most cases, you can leave your luggage at the hotel reception at check-out time so you can enjoy the city and pick it up at the time you require that same day. If you need more time to use your room, please consider booking an additional night at the end of your tour.
The Schengen area is made of 25 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
SouthTravels Documentation Fee - AED 200 per passport
Take note that Southtravels will not act as your Immigration Advisor.
We can only guide you on preparing the documents for your visa application.
- scanned copy of passport
- scanned copy of UAE Residence Visa
Visa Fee - payable directly at the application center.
Schengen visa processing will take a minimum of 14 working days.
Visit our visa assistance on Schengen Visa for more information.
(Every Friday all year)
PRICING STARTS AT AED 2650 per person
07, 14, 21, 28
05, 12, 19, 26
02, 09, 16, 23, 30
07, 14, 21, 28
04, 11, 18, 25
01, 08, 15, 22, 29
06, 13, 20, 27
03, 10, 17, 24
01, 08, 15, 22, 29
05, 12, 19, 26
02, 09, 16, 23
01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Note: Contact us for further details.Accept tabby Payments