Azerbaijan (Baku & Qabala) Eid Package
June 14 / 17, 2018 (03 Nights / 04 Days)
Duration 03.15 hours
||20 KG + Hand Bag
Duration 03.00 hours
||20 KG + Hand Bag
- Flight Ticket (Dubai / Qabala ----- Baku / Dubai) Economy Class
- 1 Night Accommodation at Qafqaz Qabala Karvansaray hotel or similar in Qabala
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Renainssance Palace Baku hotel or similar in Baku
- Daily Breakfast.
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary in an air condition coach
- English speaking guide during the tours
- Airport Transfers in an air condition coach
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Entrance fees of sightseeing places
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature
- Entry visa E- visa
- Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
- All confirmed and made bookings are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
- There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
- Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
- Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide vision
Day 1 Thursday
- Depart by Flydubai flight from Dubai International Airport. Flight no. FZ 703 depart at 17.50 PM, arrive Qabala at 20.55 pm, our representative will meet and assist. Transfer to the hotel. Free time where you can immerse yourself in new experiences by exploring the city center on foot and grab a cup of tea or coffee which gives you a way to connect with the people who live. Followed by a peaceful overnight
- Overnight in Qabala
Day 2 Friday
- Enjoy a matchless beautiful nature in unsurpassed recreation tourism region, after breakfast, we will start the tour with visiting Tufandag Tourism Complex, the mountains territory of the complex gives irreplaceable advantageous possibility to present you a great wonderful time during your holiday, where you can ride a cable car (extra charge), then proceed to Gabaland amusement parks, it is number one short break destination, offers the leading theme park in a caucassus region with amazing rides and endless family fun, you can get some unique national souvenirs made by local masters. Comfortable and wide parking area amazing mountain view, fresh air, delicious foods, beautiful flower garden.
- Proceed to Nohur lake where you will see the magnificent view of Caucasus Mountains, fresh air water is one of the most picturesque places of Qabala. You will be amazed by the beauty of the Lake, the quiet atmosphere and bird sounds create an ideal relaxation environment to escape from the noise of the city, you will also have the opportunity to take a boat or catamaran ride (extra charge) and enjoy the landscape, Continue driving to Baku. Arrive Baku at 19.00 pm – Check in at the hotel –
- Overnight in Baku
Day 3 Saturday
- Enjoy your tasty Breakfast in the hotel, Free day at leisure, where you can chose one of our optional tour or discover Baku on your own
- Overnight in Baku
Day 4 Sunday
- Breakfast in the hotel. (Check out from the hotel 12.15 pm) - Free day at leisure - Around 15.00 pm your adventure is over as you will be transferred to airport to board your flight back to home with amazing stories and unforgettable memories
HOTEL & PRICING
- 4 Stars Hotel – AED 2475 per person in Double Room
Azerbaijan Visa Procedure
Eligible Nationalities for Easy E-visa Application
India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, USA, UK, UAE, Nepal, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Jordan, China, Colombia, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
We can help to apply an Electronic Visa to eligible nationalities.
- We are giving full assistance for applying Azerbaijan entry visa
- Processing will take 1-3 working days.
We are also giving full assistance for these following nationalities Philippines, Lebanon, Syria and Bangladesh that requires physical appearance at Azerbaijan Embassy in Dubai
Click here for more visa information.