ARMENIA "The Pink City"
As you approach the Armenian capital of Yerevan, you can look up and see Mount Ararat towering in the distance, casting its shadow on a city shrouded in pink. Yerevan has come to be known as Armenia’s Pink City for exactly this view: its Soviet-era buildings constructed out of pink stones from the surrounding landscape. The color is brightest at sunrise and sunset, and changes throughout the day based on where the sun hits it.
Yerevan itself it’s one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world, though it’s been known by many other names over the years. It was founded in 782 B.C.E. by Urartian King Argishti I, who named it Erebuni, though the territory had been settled and was actually in use since the 4th millennium B.C.E.. After World War I, Yerevan became the 12th capital of Armenia.
- 3 nights’ accommodation, Standard Room
- Return Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- Meet and Assist at the Yerevan Airport
- Tours as per itinerary on a private basis with English speaking driver
- Transportation with comfortable vehicles
- All taxes and service charges
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Armenia Visa, (if required)
- Tsagkadzor ropeway, USD 5 per person
- Garni Entrance, USD 3 per person
- Services not mentioned on the inclusion
Day 01 Arrival Yerevan-Transfer to the selected hotel- Yerevan City Tour
- Depart from your country and start a nice journey to the Caucasus Region.
- Arrive in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.
- Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel, check – in.
- Free time to relax.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Lake Sevan- Tsaghkadzor ( 170 km, 10 am –4 pm )
- During the tour, you will visit the must-see places in Armenia- Lake Sevan and Tsaghkadzor.
- You will be driven to the North-Western part of Armenia.
- The first stop is Tsaghkadzor city (Valley of flowers) considered to be one of the most popular winter resorts of Armenia. It is one of the places of the mountainous country, where the beauty of nature appears with its whole variety.
- Opportunity to go up to the mountain peaks by ropeway, where you will catch an unforgettable gorgeous panoramic view of this part of the world.
- Moving on, pay a visit to the Kecharis monastery. Dating back to the 11th century, the monastery includes four churches and ruins of the mausoleum of Gregorius Pahlavuni.
- The next stop is Lake Sevan that is only 30 minutes’ drive distance from Tsaghkadzor. It is known as a blue gem of the Armenian mountainscape. Lake Sevan is considered to be one of the largest sweet water lakes in the world, situated at an altitude of 1,897 meters above sea level.
- Climb on the peninsula from where the fascinating view on the Lake is open.
- Visit Sevanavank monastery, built by the princess Mariam to honor the life of her deceased husband in the 9th century. Sevanavank is also home to one of the most beautiful Amenaprkich (all savior) Khachkars of Armenia. This is one of the 13 rarest crosstones depicting Jesus.
- Water cruise at Lake Sevan is the most enjoyable things to do in Armenia for tourists
- Back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03 Garni Geghard Charents Arch Vernissage ( 90 km, 10 am – 3 pm )
- Within our tour, we will be in the valley of Azat river where there are many historical and natural monuments.
- We will go to the Pagan Temple of Garni. The Pagan Temple of Garni is the only non-Christian temple currently standing in Armenia. The architectural complex of Garni was Armenia's foremost center of Hellenistic culture and the summer residence of Armenian kings.
- Drive to the unique caved temple St. Geghard (12th -13th cc.), the name of which means “holy spear” in the honor of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ.
- Geghard Monastery is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list (2000). Drive back to Yerevan.
- If you are looking for some shopping during your holiday to Armenia, Vernissage the place to be. Hundreds of vendors selling a variety of crafts and souvenirs will leave you spoilt for choice. Woodcarving items, antiques, and wool carpets can also be bought from here.
- Lunch at Megerian Carpet Factory along with cooking classes with a professional chef.
- Back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 04 Departure
- Breakfast and check out for departure (Standard check out time: 12.00 Hours)
- Drive to Airport for departure.
- End of our services.
If you are traveling to Armenia, you might need a visa for your trip.
Some of the Countries Eligible for E-Visa:
Bahrain, Mexico, China, Kuwait, Colombia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Lebanon
China, Oman, India, South Africa, Maldives, Philippines, Jordan, Thailand
Please contact us at 04 447 3839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your nationality is not listed above so that our Visa Consultants can advise you accordingly on how to apply your visa to Armenia.
Service Fee: AED 150.00 per person (Including the visa fee processing)
- Processing of the visa will take 3-4 working days.
- Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the ARMENIA Embassy.
- Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa got approved but not used or in case of visa refusal.
- All procedures including requirements and processing may change without prior notice and are always subject to Embassy’s discretion.
- Georgia Embassy/Ministry of Foreign Affairs has all the right to get further supporting documents in regards to your travel to the country.
- The conditions regarding the issuance of electronic visas can be altered at any time without prior notice.
Stay at SILACHI HOTEL or similar, starts at AED 1260 per person
Stay at EUROPE HOTEL or similar, starts at AED 1485 per person
Stay at DOUBLETREE BY HILTON or similar, starts at AED 1600 per person
Stay at GRAND HOTEL or similar, starts at AED 1790 per person