Cruise Holidays »
No matter what destination you chose, you and your family will revel in your new, hassle-free holiday tradition all on one cruise...
Regal Airport Hotel Check Lap Kok ,Outlying Islands
Location: 9 Cheong Tat Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Check Lap Kok, Outlying Islands, Hong Kong
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong Check Lap Kok ,Outlying Islands is directly connected to the passenger terminal of Hong Kong International Airport by an enclosed, air-conditioned link bridge. Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong provides superb and comfortable accommodations with 1,171 guest rooms, state-of-the-art meeting and conference facilities including Hong Kong's largest pillarless hotel grand ballroom and 30 function venues, authentic cuisines with 6 restaurants and bars, and a complete range of recreational facilities featuring a luxurious spa with extensive massage menu, as well as an outdoor pool and an indoor heated swimming pool.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
Hotel Chain: Regal Hotels Group
In Room & Suite Amenities
- Media & Entertainment Voice Mail
- Refreshments Mini-bar
- Bath & Personal Care Speaker Phone / Multiline Phone
- Office Equipment & Stationery Full-size Writing Desk
VCD / DVD Player (upon request)
Satellite / Cable TV
In-room Coffee / Tea Making Facilities
Separate Sitting Area
Safety Deposit Boxes
Iron & Ironing Board
International Direct Dial Telephone
In-house Movie Channels
Alarm Clock / Radio
- Dragon INN -serves Shanghainese dishes in a charming and quaint atmosphere, reminiscent of old Shanghai.
Cuisine :Shanghainese cuisine
Operation Hour;11 am - 3 pm, 6 pm - 11 pm
- Rouge serves a variety of authentic Canton and Sichuan specialties as well as exquisite dim sum, preserving all flavours of traditional Chinese cuisine.
Cuisine:Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine
Operation Hours:Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Regala serves a wide selection of cocktails and light and healthy snacks in a bright, casual and comfortable environment.
Cuisine:Desserts and drinks
Operation Hours:7:00am to 12midnight
- Airport Izakaya offers sashimi, sushi, teppanyaki, kushiyaki, tempura and ramen noodles, as well as various Japanese and international beers and sake.
Operation Hours:11:30am - 3:00pm and 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- The China Coast Bar + Grill serves great steaks and delicious seafood
Operation Hours:Monday - Friday: 12:00noon - 2:00am
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: 3:00pm - 2:30am
- Cafe Aficionado serves a wide array of international a la carte menu and sumptuous buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including seafood, curry, sushi and desserts.
Operation Hours:6:00am – 3:00pm; 6:00pm – 12:00 mid-night
- Airport shuttle bus transfer (Tickets are available for sale at the Regal Airport Counter B02 in Terminal 1 or at our Concierge Desk on 2/F)
- Shuttle bus service between the airport area, Tung Chung and downtown
- Babysitting / child care
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour business centre
- Free Wi-Fi service in the lobby (3-hour limit)
- Airline self check-in kiosk
- Car rental services
- Complimentary shoeshine services
- Concierge desk
- Conference facilities
- Coffee shop
- Evening turndown service
- Express check-in and check-out
- Facilities for the disabled
- Foreign exchange counter
- Health club with 24-hour gymnasium
- In-room safe
- Laundry & valet services
- Lounge / bar
- Parking facilities
- Pastry shop
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Limousine services
- Organic farm
- Kiddie wonderland
[ Top ]
Pets are not allowed.
Check in From 14:00 Hours Check out From 12:00 noon
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...