Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements in United Arab Emirates!
One&Only Ocean Club, Paradise Island Bahamas
Location:Po Box N 4777 Paradise Island New Providence Bahamas
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
The renowned One&Only Ocean Club is set above an uncrowded beach that stretches for 3 miles on Paradise Island's north shore. Its 35 lush acres include gardens inspired by Versailles. Tranquility reigns on the beach (where guests are misted with Evian), by the pool (with garden views), in the Asian-influenced spa, and in the gardens, which contain a 12th-century cloister. Despite the resort's size, there are only 105 rooms. All are opulent, with Frette linens, DVD players, and private terraces. Guests receive 24-hour butler service and daily champagne and strawberries.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
- Two-Bedroom Suite with Garden View
- Suite - Oceanfront
- King Room with Garden View
- Suite with Ocean View
- King Room with Ocean View
- Suite with Garden View
- Luxury Beach Front Two-Bedroom Suite
- King Room - Ocean Front
- Two-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View
- Two-Bedroom Cottage with Garden View
Featuring eight private treatment villas suitable for couples as well as singles, the resort's health spa employs Asian holistic rituals and includes a beauty salon offering private rooms with hardwood floors and gilt-frame mirrors. Decorated with Balinese carved-wood accents and Thai silk pillows, each villa includes side-by-side Javanese-teak treatment tables and a two-person shower with oversized rainfall showerhead. Outside, a private garden-courtyard contains a two-person Balinese daybed under a wood-shingle roof, as well as a two-person jetted tub.
- Dune - Beachfront, 90-seat restaurant designed by famed French interior designer Christian Liaigre and created by renowned chef/restaurateur Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Minimalist dĂ©cor. "Best of Jean-Georges" dinner menu with Bahamian accents such as peekytoe crab fitters, foie gras brulĂ©e, snapper with carrot confit, seven-spice rack of lamb. Lunch choices such as chili lobster sandwich, wasabi-tuna pizza, conch salad. Breakfast selections such as smoked salmon with potato pancake, crisp semolina cakes with roasted pineapple, Gruyere omelet.
- Dune Bar - Adjacent to Dune restaurant. Open-air seating in white wood pavilion and on deck overlooking beach. Marble bar, lighted after dark. Lunch menu from Dune.
- Clubhouse - Overlooks the 9th and 18th holes of the Ocean Club Golf Course, as well as the ocean. Indoor or outdoor dining on the scenic patio. Full bar. Open daily for breakfast and light lunches; dinner available on the weekends.
- Pool Terrace CafĂ© - Open-air, covered seating under ceiling fans. Marble bar. Lunch of soups, salads, sandwiches, light meals such as seared ahi, Caribbean bento box of fish, shrimp, ceviche, grilled plantains, fruits.
- Library Bar - Located in the One&Only Ocean Club's stately reception hall with panoramic ocean views. Warm and elegant atmosphere. Serving Cuban cigars, fine brandies, cocktails, wine, and afternoon tea. Complimentary coffee and tea is served daily between 7 AM and 11 AM.
- Courtyard Terrace - The Courtyard Terrace Restaurant offers one of the most romantic dining settings on Paradise Island. At this elegant restaurant, which serves dinner only, guests can experience mouth watering delights, created by the Executive chef Erik Gremmer. Dine beneath the stars in the open-air Terrace and savor an incomparable contemporary Mediterranean Cuisine. To create the right ambiance, the restaurant is illuminated by candles that encircle the fountain pool in the center of the historic Hartford wing.
- Poolside bar
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Video library
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Technology support staff
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1666
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 6
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - children's
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Media library
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Year Built 1962
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -Â
[ Top ]
Pets are not allowed.
Check in From 15:00 Hours Check out Until 12:00 Hours.
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Tours, Sightseeing & Things to Do in The Bahamas...More Info
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...