Nairobi Serena Hotel, Kenya
Location: Kenyatta Avenue, PO Box 46302, 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Justly famed for its exceptional standards of efficiency, service and five-star hospitality, the elegantly sophisticated Nairobi Serena Hotel is a member of the 'Leading Hotels of the World' group and is consistently voted 'Best Hotel in Nairobi' by airlines and international travel magazines alike. Despite its pivotal central hotel location in Nairobi, Kenya; the Nairobi Serena remains true to its title and offers an oasis of serenity amidst the bustle of one of Africa's most vibrant capital cities.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
For visitors to the city wondering where to stay in Nairobi, we offer a wide range of rooms and suites, all of which are elegantly presented in a fusion of international and pan-African styles.
- Business and Executive Suites
- Standard and Superior Rooms
- Garden suites
- The Bataleur and State Suites
• Mandhari - undergoes a subtle change. Now the outdoor terrace makes the ideal venue for a Mediterranean-styled supper under the stars, while in the main restaurant, the candles, softened lights, exquisite table-settings, and gentle piano music are as conducive to an intimate dinner for two as they are to a gathering of friends, family or business associates.
• Café Maghreb &The Patisserie - An internationally-themed buffet breakfast and lunch venue, the Moroccan-styled Café Maghreb features both a table d'hôte dinner menu and a 24-hour brasserie service.
• Pool Terrace and Bar - Offering a wide range of wines, beers, cocktails, juices, teas and coffees, the Pool Bar also serves a tempting selection of poolside snacks, French patisserie and Italian ices throughout the day.
• Aksum Bar - Opening directly off reception and overlooking the charming water gardens of our extensive grounds, is the Ethiopian-inspired Aksum Bar, whose walls are decorated with classic Ethiopian icons, and whose ceiling is hung with hundreds of gold-edged umbrellas.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites
- All with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- Extensive gardens and grounds
- International 24-hour restaurant
- Patisserie, gelateri, coffee bar and teashop.
- Pool bar and poolside brasserie
- Mandhari fine-dining experience and Mediterranean Terrace
- Ethiopian-styled Aksum Bar
- Luxury heated swimming pool
- 'Maisha' Spa and Health Club
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Unisex hair salon
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk
- Baby-sitting, family rooms, children's dining/menus
[ Top ]
Any valid I.D. (passport or driver's license) will be required upon check-in.
Check out: 11:00
Pets are not allowed.
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...