Rail Europe - Train Tickets
Easier, faster and better!
Get an authentic travel experience on board iconic trains.
Travelling across Europe by train always have advantages whether it is for indvidual traveller, a family or a senior citizen with specific travel needs.
To get the best fares and save money, you need to book your train tickets in advance. Don't wait for the last minute, as cheaper seats sell faster.
ROME TO FLORENCE
Starts at USD 82.00 per person
ROME TO VENICE
Starts at USD 134.00 per person
MILAN TO PARIS
Starts at USD 71.00 per person
ZURICH TO PARIS
Starts at USD 127.00 per person
How early can I book?
• Train tickets are generally available 60 to 180 days before the date of your travel.
• The earlier you book your train ticket the better.
• Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice, depending on the availability.
• Offers are not combinable with other coupon code/gift cards, or other promotions.
• Ticket Cancellations & Refunds are based on the type of fares purchased, subject to conditions.
• Terms and Conditions Apply.
Your Reservations Information
1. How far in advance can a sleeper or seat reservation be made?
A sleeper or seat reservation can normally be made up to 60 days prior to the train’s departure date.
• On Eurostar, reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance.
• On Thalys, reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
• On any other High Speed Train, reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.