Abu Dhabi City Tour

Tour around Abu Dhabi, Discover Abu Dhabi's famous landmarks - A meeting place for tradition and modernity

Abu Dhabi City Tour

16th century: The Portuguese started trade at this area of the world. 18th century: The British started trade in this region. 1853: A treaty signed between the different sheikhs and the British. The region was given the name of 'Trucial coast'. 1873: The Trucial Coast was administered by the British. 1952: The seven emirates established a Trucial Council. 1970: Independence is given to the emirates.1971: The United Arab Emirates was established as one country, and was made up with six emirates. 1972: The Emirate of Ra'sul-Khayma joins the United Arab Emirates. Independent federation of 7 emirates (imara (t)), making what used to be seven countries as one. The Day of independence: December 2, 1971 (from Britain). Inhabitants: 4.7 million (2005 estimate). On the other hand, UAE nationals are about 20% of the total number of inhabitants, the other 80% are from different countries of the world.

In the eyes of an observer, one can say that the UAE is a major part of the region where the Flood of Noah took place, which covered the GCC also Iraq, and the Southern part of Iran. As we head west, we also notice how the Flood covered many countries of the North African Regions, therefore, when at the UAE you are at a significant Biblical part of human history. Some date the history of the UAE as far bac

This tour will allow you to visit a selection of carefully-chosen highlights of the UAE's lovely capital. From its remarkable buildings featuring some of the most stunning architecture to be found anywhere, to glimpses into the past. You will be able to sample Abu Dhabi's unique blend of culture and fine traditional arts and crafts in the oriental markets and handicrafts centre. Enter a world where Islamic designs and elements feature on modern architecture, blending the new with ancient traditions of the East and the West, in this city where the glorious greens of its gardens vie with the blues of the sea and sky.

Abu Dhabi Buildings
Abu Dhabi Buildings
Abu Dhabi Buildings
Abu Dhabi Buildings

Places to visit:

• Heritage village
• Grand Mosque
• Gold Souk
• Dates Market
• Iranian Market

This tour will allow you to visit a selection of carefully-chosen highlights of the UAE's lovely capital. From its remarkable buildings featuring some of the most stunning architecture to be found anywhere, to glimpses into the past. You will be able to sample Abu Dhabi's unique blend of culture and fine traditional arts and crafts in the oriental markets and handicrafts centre.

Timings : From 9:00am to 1:00pm
Rates : Per person
Adult : USD 47 / AED 172
Child (4-12yrs) : USD 30 / AED 109
Minimum : 2 pax adults – sharing basis( Private Basis – 6 pax)
Pick up location is any major Hotels and Apartments in Abu Dhabi
Note: Rates subject to change. The tour rate is for guest staying in Abu Dhabi Only

INQUIRE NOW

* Terms and Conditions Apply.

Conditions:
We reserve the right to postpone and cancel any part or the whole trip due to government decisions, unpredictable weather conditions or force majeure.  In such a scenario you will be offered for an alternative date to have the tour or our refund policy would be applicable.