Cruise Holidays »
No matter what destination you chose, you and your family will revel in your new, hassle-free holiday tradition all on one cruise...
Paradise Hotel Busan, South Korea
Location: 1408-5, Joong-dong, Haeundae-gu, Haeundae Beach / BEXCO, Busan, South Korea
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Paradise Hotel Busan, South Korea is located in Busan's Haeundae Beach, where the skies and ocean meet. As an affiliated company of the Paradise group, Paradise Hotel Busan opened as a first-class hotel in 1981 with 530 rooms. Through continuous efforts and competitive results, the hotel is loved as a domestic brand hotel representing Korea.
Paradise Hotel Busan is the only first-class hotel in Busan that offers a balcony in the sea view rooms with a clear view of the Haeundae ocean. The hotel is remembered as a preferable hotel by guests from Seoul and other areas as well as tourists and business clients because guests are able to go out on the balcony of their rooms and appreciate Haeundae ocean's breeze and sounds of waves.
Location Map: Show the Map
Hotel Chain: Paradise Hotel Busan.
[ Top ]
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View
- Executive Double or Twin Room with City View
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View
- Executive Double or Twin Room with Sea View
- Appetizer Buffet - The Lunch Appetizer Buffet of Collavini reflects the "Healing" that is the trends of recent culture and daily life. The Menus of Appetizer Buffet introduce the "Real Healing" throughout the natural flavor of fresh ingredients.
- Kaya delivers genuine tastes of Korea via a traditional table d'hôte set menu, a la carte options, chef's recommendations, a cold noodle table d'hôte menu, and barbeque ribs prepared over hardwood charcoal. Kaya also serves up first class Kwang-ju and Nak-won cuisine.
- Sakae's Special Sushi Platter uses seasoning flown in from Japan to lessen acidity and adds taste through ingredients garnered from the fresh waters of the East Sea. The platter is Tokyo-style Edomae-sushi.
- Nampoong's Peking Duck is the finest Chinese cuisine prized for the thin and crisp skin of duck with crisp vegetables, homemade spring roll and sweet&sour sauce. The chef himself carves the savory cuisine and staff wraps spring rolls.
- Bar / Lounge
- Airport Transfer
- Currency Exchange Services
- Faxing Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Beauty Salon / Hairdresser
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Laundry Services
- Parking Facilities
- Safe Deposit Box
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Centre
- Conference Facilities
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Parking Facilities (At Cost)
[ Top ]
- Check in time is after 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 1200 noon.
- Pets are not allowed
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...