The Lakehouse Hotel, Malaysia
Location: 30th Mile Ringlet, 39200 Cameron Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia Show the Map
Be prepared to be charmed by this Tudor-style boutique resort, The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands, an exclusive getaway in the natural beauty of the Cameron Highlands. Set in an area dubbed "The Valley of Eternal Spring", this idyllic country house sits atop a hill overlooking rolling hills and verdant woodlands. It is a short distance from the towns of Tanah Rata and Ringlet, as well as within close proximity to many key attractions.
This 18-room Tudor style hillside resort features 11 Deluxe rooms, 3 Junior Suites, 3 Family Suites and 1 Honeymoon Suite. The main wing has 10 Deluxe Rooms, 2 Junior Suites and 3 Family Suites, and the house wing has 1 Deluxe Room, 1 Junior Suite and the Honeymoon Suite.
This 18-room Tudor style hillside resort features 11 Deluxe rooms, 3 Junior Suites, 3 Family Suites and 1 Honeymoon Suite. The main wing has 10 Deluxe Rooms, 2 Junior Suites and 3 Family Suites, and the house wing has 1 Deluxe Room, 1 Junior Suite and the Honeymoon Suite. All rooms have antique table fan, tea and coffee-making facilities, operator-assisted telephone, attached bathroom with separate shower and bath, hair dryer, vanity area and a full set of personal care toiletries. The queen size beds in selected rooms are four-poster beds.
Delightfully spacious and cosy, the Junior Suites are furnished with queen-size, four-poster bed and a single sofa bed, which can accommodate a third person. Plush beige carpet with floral draperies and warm lights provide the room with idyllic comfort while uplifting fresh flower scents and a daily fresh fruit platter add pleasure to complete your enjoyment at The Lakehouse.
The Family Suite is a two-bedroom accommodation that features a master bedroom with a queen-size four-poster bed and a cosy sitting area for some quiet reading and another bedroom with two single beds and a dining table for group dining. The Family Suite can accommodate up to four adults or a family of two adults and two children. It has a common bathroom that is spacious with two vanities, and separate bath and shower. Uplifting fresh flower scents and a daily fresh fruit platter and chocolates add pleasure to complete your enjoyment at The Lakehouse.
This luxurious Honeymoon Suite is located in the annex block of house wing to ensure total privacy and comfort. The Suite exudes a traditional old English charm with its romantic log wood fireplace to warm those chilling evenings of the highlands, as well as an intimate dining area. The exceptionally spacious attached bathroom comes with a walk-in wardrobe, large vanity areas, sunken bath and a shower. Fresh flowers and aromatic scents uplift your spirits while a daily fresh fruit platter and a shortbread and cheese platter complete your romanticism at The Lakehouse.
Dining and Entertainment
At The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands, The Restaurant and Bar bring you fine selection of traditional English cuisine, local set menus, vegetarian menu, beverage and wine, tantalising your taste buds while you soaked in the "old world" charm.
• The restaurant serves breakfast and dinner
• The restaurant is open for breakfast from 7.30am or earlier by special request
• Breakfast is freshly prepared from a selection of set menu
• Daily set dinners are available for early booking
• Candle-light dinner with a la carte menu is also available daily, with last order at 9.30pm
• The restaurant also boasts a selection of the finest wine available at the highlands
Dress code: Smart Casual
• "Pub" opens at 11.00am
• Extensive range of Scotch Whiskeys and other beverages are available
• Sports cable channel to accompany guests with that glass of drink
• Open all day for residents use
• Perfect for the after dinner drink by the log fireplace in the cool late evening
Facilities and Services
• Open all day for residents use
• A small selection of books for guests to peruse and sit by the log fireplace to enjoy some quiet time
• Enjoy English style afternoon tea and scones at the terrace, and bask in the afternoon sun
Meetings and Functions
Even a little work is a pleasure! Here in the Highlands, away from the bustles of the city, is the perfect ambience to hold your conference, seminar or small group meetings in Cameron Highlands.
For 8 to 10 persons, The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Resort will help you organise all the details and ensure your event is a successful one!
• Meeting room of 16' X 23' / Pre- function room 15' X 23'
• Suitable for small groups of up to 8 - 10 persons
• Ideal for brainstorming meetings and team building activities
• Room service
• Shuttle service (surcharge)
• Tour desk
• Luggage storage
• Concierge service
• Babysitting/child services
• Dry cleaning
• Ironing service
• Meeting/banquet facilities
• VIP room facilities
• Spa and wellness centre
• Games room
We highly recommend you to use the Booking Search Box for instant best discounted rates, instant availability and confirmation of your bookings. For Personalized booking assistance & to answer all your queries you can click INQUIRE NOW button to the right above to receive our professional assistance within 24 hours time.
Check out: 12:00
Pets are not allowed.
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!...
Find the right cover if you are traveling anywhere around the world...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the UAE...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...