Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements!
Zhiwa Ling Hotel, Paro Bhutan Deluxe Hotel
Location:PO Box 333, Balakha Village Kingdom of Bhutan
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
The 45-room Zhiwa Ling hotel combines the sensibilities of a fine Bhutanese guesthouse with the best of 21st Century technology. Envisioned and created by a local Bhutanese company, the hotel's elaborate hand-carved wooden cornices and masterful stonework coexist beautifully with cutting-edge telecommunication systems and Swedish under-floor heating.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
- JUNIOR SUITES Â The rooms are fitted with either a Californian king size bed or two comfortable Californian queen beds. All bathrooms have a full size bath tub with shower over. A sitting area with leather sofas and a private balcony make these spacious rooms luxurious and private.
- THE TAKIN AND BLUE POPPY SUITES Located in the second floor of the grand main building these suites have a living room with private balcony and a spacious bedroom. Both suites have views overlooking the hotel grounds and a charming view of the Paro valley. With 157 square metres of space, this suite provides plenty of room for you to realx in.
- THE ROYAL RAVEN SUITE Two bedrooms, a large dining and sitting room, private porch, and with its own private shrine room the Royal Raven Suite provides the ultimate Bhutanese experience.
- LINGKA RESTAURANT The “Lingka”, meaning merry making, is Zhiwa Ling’s all day dining facility that offers a multi cuisine menu.
- GAWA RESTAURANT The Gawa, or “Happiness”, serves Bhutanese and Western cuisine, providing you an alternative choice to dine in the relaxed atmosphere of a very traditional setting surrounded by artefacts and antiques.
- TEA HOUSE This intimate and private cottage located near the meditation house is designed for quiet relaxation.
- MAD MONK BAR A variety of international beverages as well as local beers and spirits are served in a cozy setting. Ask the bar tender to mix you a delightful cocktail, appropriately named the “Dragon warmer,” or try the local homemade rice wine also known as “Ara.”
- Lingka and Gawa Restaurants
- Menlha Spa
- Yoga Retreats
- Tea House
- Meditation House
- Mad Monk Bar and Namey Samey Nightclub
- In-house Temple
- Conference or Corporate RetreatÂ
- WI-FI Internet connection
- In room safe
- Cable TV + DVD player
- Room service
- In room tea/coffee maker
- Large sitting and dining room
- Private Shrine Room
- Mini bar
- Room service
- Butler service
- Separate sitting room
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot-stone bath
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...