Dubai, UAE Entry Visa »
Best Price on Dubai Transit Visa and Dubai Tourist Visa. We are Specialist in providing Fast & Reliable visa service with minimum requirements!
Taj Tashi, Thimphu Bhutan Deluxe Hotel
Location:Post Box No. 524, Samten Lam, Chubachu Thimphu Kingdom of Bhutan
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Set in the heart of the Thimphu Valley, the Taj Tashi, is a gateway to a land steeped in mythology and magic. The hotel is a blend of Bhutan's Dzong architecture and modern design. Adorned with classical hand-drawn Buddhist murals, its 66 elegant guestrooms afford guests striking highlights of the region's art and colour. Besides breathtaking views of the mountains that rise above the Thimphu valley.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
- Deluxe Rooms These spacious rooms with large bathrooms afford guests tantalizing views of the pine-topped mountains. Accompanying bathrooms feature fine fittings and amenities like floor warmers and bath-towel heaters.
- Deluxe Room with Sit-out Select deluxe rooms have private sit-outs that open out to the green mountains â€“marvellous nooks that demand perfection by way of a steaming cup of tea or a romantically laid out dinner for two. The finely fitted bathrooms are roomy, and have amenities like floor warmers and bath-towel heaters.
- Luxury RoomÂ Luxury rooms are more expansive than the deluxe rooms, and being located at the corners on each floor, enjoy commanding views of the valley. The spacious bathrooms feature fine fittings and amenities like floor warmers and bath-towel heaters.
- Deluxe Suite These ample suites, measuring 800 sq.ft. each, come with a separate sitting room and bedroom, as well as a walk-in closet. Situated on the upper floors of the hotel, they overlook the sweep of the Thimphu valley. Bathrooms, besides the finest fittings and amenities like floor warmers and bath towel heaters, feature standalone bath tubs.
- Duplex SuiteÂ Perched on the topmost floor of the hotel, the 900 sq ft. duplex suite offers abounding space and stunning views of the comfortably hemmed in valley. A spiral staircase leads you from your private sitting room to a bedroom and elaborate bathroom with its own dressing area, elegant standalone bath-tubs, fine fittings, floor warmers and bath towel heaters.
- Luxury Suite Luxury suites offer an unrivaled living experience. These impressive 1100 sq ft. rooms on the upper floors offer a two-sided view of the valley and mountains dotted with charming examples of Bhutanese architecture. The suite arrangement includes a large living room, bedroom with a walk-in closet, canopy bed and an equally large bathroom that you will find fitted to your utmost satisfaction.
- ARA Ara is the perfect place to unwind with a drink after a day of excursions into local myth and folklore. Named after Bhutan's traditional liquor, this well stocked bar is decorated with Dramneyn, a lively 7-stringed Himalayan folk music instrument.Â
- Â CHIG-JA-GYE Specialising in Bhutanese cuisine and aptly named after the 108 principal temptations in Buddhism, Chig-ja-gye is set in a dramatic space embellished with old style gold-leaf paintings and horn instruments called dhungs. Guests are well advised to sample Bhutan's most popular dish, Ema Datshi.Â
- RIMPS This well-lit tea lounge invites visitors to sip Suja, Bhutan's distinctive 'salted butter tea' as they sit back and recount the day's adventures. Murals of double Dorjes, which represent enlightenment and wisdom, make for a serene environment for reflection.
- THE THONGSEL Magnificent prayer wheels, a constant reminder of Bhutan Buddhist moorings, can be seen through the panoramic windows of The Thongsel. They lend a soothing cadence to this all-day coffee shop, which is only heightened by the mist covered hillsides sloping in. The all-day-dining restaurant with its light and airy ambience is the perfect choice for a European or Bhutanese meal.Â
- BBQ facilities
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub
- Indoor pool
- Bicycle rental
- Breakfast in the room
- Free WiFi
- Free private parking
- Room service
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- VIP room facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
[ Top ]
- Check in time is 12:00 hrs and checkout time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Pets are not allowed.
[ Top ]
Tours and Excursions
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...