Grand Sultan Tea Resort & Golf, Sylhet Bangladesh
Location: Radhanagar, Sreemongal, Moulvibazar, Sylhet
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
Grand Sultan Tea Resort & Golf is located in the lavish and green are of Srimongal, the Tea Capital of Bangladesh. The resort is equipped with all modern state of art amenities and facilities. Grand Sultan Tea Resort is the first five star resort in Bangladesh. The Resort is the true combination of ultimate luxury, warm hospitality and beautiful green sceneries.
Location Map: Show the Map
[ Top ]
The resort guestrooms are classified into 7 categories, with 135 rooms and suites to meet great expectations from the most meticulous guests.
Categories are: King Deluxe, Queen Deluxe, Triple Deluxe, Executive Suite, Royal Suite Deluxe, Royal Suite Superior and Presidential Suite.
• King, Queen and Triple are the Three Categories of Deluxe Rooms. These three types of rooms stand with the same size but different in their Bed size and numbers:
- King Deluxe: One Large 7X6.6 King Bed.
- Queen Deluxe: Two Large 7X5 Queen Bed.
- Triple Deluxe: Three 7X3 Single Beds.
• The Executive Suite consists of one Living Room and one Bed Room. It can be provided as both Single King Bed Executive Suite or Two Queen Bed Executive Suite as per requirement.
• The Royal Suite Deluxe and Royal Suite Superior, both are Family Suites. These two types of Suites have one Living, one King Bed and two Queen Beds. The Royal Suite Superior is more spacious than the Royal Suite Deluxe.
• The Presidential Suite (Raj Prashad) is the symbol of 'Ultimate Luxury and Elegance'. This Suite consists of one Living, one King Bed and two Queen Beds.
-Fowara Dine (All day Dinning).
-Shahi Dine (Fine Dinning).
-Oronno Bilash (Open Restaurant on Hilltop).
-Pool Deck Cafe.
• Roopnogori Spa & Gym
• Indoor Sport: Pool, Table Tennis and Children Playing Zone
• Outdoor Sports: Tennis, Basketball and two types of Badminton (children & adult) court
• Swimming Pool
• 3D/HD Movie Theatre
[ Top ]
• The hotel may collect personal information upon check-in such as your name, address, age, gender and social insurance or social security number.
• Any valid I.D. (passport, driver's license, SSS or any government/private issued identification card) will be required upon check-in.
• Guests are highly encouraged to observe the prescribed dress code of smart casual attire.
• Pets are not allowed.
[ Top ]
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the World...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...