Holiday Packages to any destination
We bring you a selection of cheap holiday packages to any destination Worldwide!
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Location: Le Morne Peninsula, Le Morne, Mauritius
|Hotel Description||Hotel Accommodation||Dining & Entertainment||Facilities & Services|
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort includes panoramic Indian Ocean and Le Morne Brabant Mountain views from its beachside location. Stylish accommodation, separate fitness and spa centres and 6 restaurants feature at this 5-star luxury resort.
There is no address like The St. Regis Mauritius Resort. Reclining on white sands and a turquoise lagoon, the resort is located on the south-west tip of the island known as the ‘Pearl of the Indian Ocean’. The UNESCO World Heritage site Le Morne Mountain provides a befitting backdrop to the resort and with the world’s best diving and kite-surfing spots moments away, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort holds the most favoured address on the island.
Location Map: Show the Map
Hotel Chain: -
[ Top ]
The 172 guest suites have been inspired by the beauty of yesterday but designed with the foresight of tomorrow, with the feeling of privacy and relaxation. Contemporary style buildings dotted along the beach are furnished with fine St. Regis linens and butlers ready to anticipate every need in your residence. For a unique experience, OIT Hotels recommends the following room categories, namely:
• Deluxe Room Ocean View.
• Beachfront Junior Suite.
• Beachfront St Regis Suite.
• Ocean View Manor House Suite.
• Beachfront St Regis Grand Suite.
• One-Bedroom St Regis Villa
• Two-Bedroom St Regis Villa
• Four-Bedroom St Regis Villa
- 42" LCD Television with Remote Control
- DVD/CD Player
- iPod Docking Station
- Cable Channels
- In-Room Movies
- Signature Bed
- Cribs (Upon Request)
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Remède Bath Amenities
- Make-up/Shaving Mirror
- Separate Bath and Shower Stall
- Spacious Bathroom
- Dual-Line Speaker Telephone
- Bottled Water
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Mini Bar
- Refrigerator by Request
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Ocean View Room
- Private Terrace
Room Amenities & Services
- Iron/Ironing Board by Request
- 24-Hour Butler Service
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Turndown Service
- In-Room Electronic Safe
- Housekeeping Service
- Ceiling Fan
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in All Guest Rooms EUR 20 per day subject to change
- Internet Service Provided in All Guest Rooms (Complimentary)
[ Top ]
Inviting. Captivating. Bespoke. This is signature of The St. Regis Mauritius Resort, which will host six premier restaurants, each with its own definitive style:
- Le Manoir -Reflecting the decor and personalised service of a private dining room in a colonial home, Le Manoir reveals the true traditions of this inspiring island. The fusion of exotic Creole flavours and classic French cooking styles present a subtle immersion into true Mauritian hospitality. You will be welcome to dress to impress and associates provide formal, but friendly ‘Dining Room’ service. On opening, Le Manoir will be the central place for breakfast each day, but for dinner will alternate with Boathouse three nights per week.
- Simply India -Continue a voyage across an ocean inspired by the profound flavours, spices and colonial setting of this signature restaurant. Tandoori specialities and Goan delicacies will take you back in time to the sub-continent.
- Inspiration - Inspiration will be an inspiration - unique and probably the smallest, most exclusive Dining Room in Mauritius. The guests will experience the finest food to a 3* Michelin level using influences from the master chefs of the world.
- The Boathouse - Beach Service - The Boathouse is an elegant beachside gourmet experience. Vintage champagnes will sparkle next to platters of oysters and grilled prawns. You can eat with your feet in the sand and dance into the sunset! The mood in the evening is very elegant and romantic with incredible lighting showing the restaurant to its best effect.
- Atsuko - Inspired by the waters around the island, Atsuko is synonymous with feelings of calm, serenity and warmth. Under the guidance of the Asian chef, Atsuko presents the modern Far East – Teriyaki, Sashimi, Tempura and Yakitori, fresh seafood, meats and accompanied by fresh hot and cold sake. Dinner will be offered three nights per week. During the week, the restaurant doubles as a Japanese cooking school.
- Floating Market - Reflecting internal strength and wellness, Floating Market is a revolution of Asian inspired food. Thai, Malay, Vietnamese dishes combine to infuse evocative aromas, tastes and colours. A premium dining experience nutritionally promoting a Healthy Mind, Body and Spirit, Chi will serve to provide the utmost delectable and beneficial answer to today’s diet concerns.
- 1904 Bar - Rare and refined, The 1904 Bar brings us to the top of the St. Regis legacy and the original construction of the Manor House. During the day, it remains a quiet haven of relaxation. As day turns to night, the lighting up ceremony by the Chief Butler includes a ritual of champagne sabering and the commencement of light background jazz artists and residential pianist. At night, full flavoured cocktails, decadent bar snacks and live entertainment set the scene as the lifeblood and social hub of the resort. Bar 1904 brings us back into the Manor House and the time of the start of the family business in the sugar and rum industry. The date coincides with the building of the first St. Regis in New York City, the hallmark of the brand today. Now the bartenders prepare elegant rum cocktails, and an interesting interpretation of Mauritian ‘teasers’.
[ Top ]
The Iridium Spa Experience: From arrival to departure, the Iridium Spa provides to the guests with the rarest luxuries – ‘Time’:
- 7 Manor House Spa Suites.
- 12 Treatment Rooms.
- 2 Private Couple Treatment Room.
- Ladies Hair and Nail Salon.
- Beauty Menu & Skin Care treatment by Valmont1 Gent Grooming Salon.
- Steam Room.
- Relaxation Terrace with fresh juices, teas & healthy refreshments.
The Touch Points:
- The Manor House, a private residential experience.
- St. Regis Butler Service.
- St. Regis Luxury Limousine Service.
- Iridium Spa & 7 Spa Suites.
- Six exclusive dining venues.
- 24-hour In-Room Private Dining.
- Swimming pool.
- Tea Garden.St. Regis Fitness Club.
- Three meeting/event rooms.
- Tennis court.
- St. Regis One boat.
- Water sports Club with diving and kite-surf facilities.
- St. Regis Children’s Club.
- St.Regis Library with Conservatory.
- The Boutique at St. Regis.
- La Palme d’Or Private Cinema.
- The Drawing Room (Entertainment Room).
WiFi internet access is available in the hotel at extra charge.
Free parking is also possible to all guest (subject to availability).
[ Top ]
Check-out: Until 12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
[ Top ]
Top Tours and Things to do
A Taste of Mauritius
Get a glimpse in the way of living of the rainbow nation of Mauritius
A marvelous experience, cruising boarding in the catamaran
If you have ever dreamt of traveling under the Sea try this.
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!
Make your next family vacation an unforgettable adventure!...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the world...
Vacation Packages, Holiday Packages to any destination...
Group of 10 or more traveling? Let us know your requirements...